Category: Trámites

All you need to know about the Spanish NIE

what is the Spanish NIE

There has always been a confusion between the Spanish NIE (Número de Identificación de Extranjero, that is, the Foreinger Identification Number) and other documents such as the certificate of registration of a European Union’s Citizen, the UE family member’s card,

Tagged with: , , ,

How to obtain the municipal registry having no domicile

certificado de empadronamiento sin domicilio

One of the material documents that you must obtain as a resident in Spain, whether you are in a regular situation or an irregular one (that is, “without papers”), is the certificate of registration (“padrón municipal” or “empadronamiento”), which you

Tagged with: ,